Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

Today’s plan was to go to work and do the usual lap around the Tan with George. Unfortunately, there was an accident on our train line, which resulted in me taking a day off.

The good thing was that I used the time to finish my study, plus some R&R on my 37th Birthday.

I’ve just finished my Birthday tea, which consisted of chicken schnitzel and vegies, plus caramel mud cake from the Cheesecake Shop – YUM…

I had planned a 4km run today; instead I did my 5km circuit at home. I ran it at an easy pace in 26:40. I felt fine in my run, but a little concerned with some knee soreness before hand.

Another milestone in my running log; I have just run 100km since I started running!!!

4 Comments:

At 9:39 pm, Blogger Sekhmet said...

Happy birthday to Shane, Happy birthday to Shane, Happy biiiiirthday to Shaaaaa-aaaane, happy birthday to Shane ;)

Thank for stopping by my blog on your birthday! Surely you have more exciting things to do? ;)

Beki

 
At 7:57 pm, Blogger Em said...

Happy Birthday to you, etc

Caramel Mud cake (I am now drooling like Homer)

Hope you had a great day, and good to see you got out for that run on Sunday.

And congrats on the 100Km

 
At 8:37 pm, Blogger Shane said...

Awwww. Thanks Beki.

Between your blog and Ems, I get plenty of motivation (and tips) for my daily runs.

Hope the knee is getting better.

Shane.

 
At 8:57 pm, Blogger Shane said...

Thanks Em. It's not much compared to your 1,000kms!!!, but it's a start.

Shane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home