Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day - long run

AJ and I made Carm breakfast in bed for Mothers Day. AJ gave carm her presents - he was very cute!

Unfortunately I went into work again to continue with my Uni assignment. I took the opportunity to take my running gear, and went for a run around the Tan. My plan was for an 8km run. I did my usual circuit from work, around the Tan and back (9km @ 46min).

My calves started to feel tight again when I was going up Anderson St Hill, but nothing serious. It looked like there had been an event or run earlier in the day. People were packing up barricades and tent when I went past. I can't wait to run in the 'Run to the G'. It always gives you so much more motivation when you see others with a similar interest.

I have read all of my past issues of Runner's World again, and have decided to re-subscribe. I logged onto the Ausrun site, expecting to pay $100 for 12 months, but was pleasantly surprised when I saw their offer:

- 2 years subscription
- Free running log
- Free pair of running socks
But wait, there's more...
- A free sports watch!!!

All for the bargain price of $109

No more guessing times. No more looking at the Nylex Clock around the Tan (which is broken by the way), a real watch!

I'll be rushing home every night in anticipation for my new toy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home