Thursday, May 11, 2006

Let the games begin

My 'training partner' George has finally recovered from his illness to go for a run today. His plan was for an easy run around the Tan, and in the last 500 metres stretch it out to a medium pace.

Our run started as planned, nice easy pace, up Anderson Street Hill (without stopping again!). We got to the last 500 metres, and before I knew it George had shot away... I managed to catch up to him in the end, but only just - looks like we're in for some friendly competition over the weeks to come.

Our time (according to a real watch) was 19:42. We managed to break the 20 minute barrier!

I felt so good after our lunch time run, that I submitted my entry to the 'Run to the G'. I even ordered myself a shirt to remember the occasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home