Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Missing in action

Dear Running Blog,

My sincere apologies for neglecting you over the past 2 weeks, 2 days, and 7 hours (but who’s counting?).

I’ve had a ‘chesty bug’ for the past week and a half, followed by a bad case of ‘cannot be stuffed’ in addition to busy days at work, and more study. A combination that meant I neglected you and myself.

It’s a funny thing when you fall off the rails. All of your good work quickly falls apart. Not only was I not exercising, I was eating lots of crap, which has seen me put on a couple of kilo’s :-(

What was meant to be the start of my training for MM06, has seen a two week hole in my training schedule, with lots of (smart?) catching up to do.

It hasn’t all be bad however. I did manage to turn up to the 'Run to the G', but that’s a story for tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 am, Blogger Em said...

Don't fret, heaps of time until MM, 2 weeks lost now is no problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home