Friday, June 23, 2006

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie

The Soceroos made it to the next round today, by drawing 2 all against Croatia.

I'm not a big Soccer fan, but it was great to see the fans still celebrating at Federation Square when I turned up for work.

The only draw back was when I went for my run at lunch time. Birrarung Marr was a slushy mess after the Soccer fans had left. I managed to avoid most of it without slipping 'a over t', but my Asics didn't fair too well.

My plan was to run 10-12 km's today. Unfortunately, I had left my watch at home, so I couldn't time my run. I decided to run the same circuit that I did on Tuesday - 10km up the Yarra, around the Tan, up the Anderson Street Hill, then back to work down the Yarra.

I'm not sure what time I did, but I'm guessing it was around 50 min.

Tomorrow is a rest day before my long run of 15km (previous long run was 13km) - wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home